The two companies will collaborate on technology development, on sharing data and information and in consulting services. The collaboration will focus on providing chief marketing officers and other marketing executives at clients, with greater consumer insights, supported by new technology. This will allow marketers to increase their revenue and profit returns from online marketing and to manage and optimize their overall marketing expenditures.
Key elements of the strategic partnership include:
• Joint approaches to mutual clients to develop enhanced analytical solutions
• Joint development of technologies and solutions, including the integration of Omniture and WPP technologies, data and products
• Sharing of marketing insights and consulting best practices
• Deployment of Omniture consultants inside WPP companies
• Training of more than 500 WPP employees on Omniture products and solutions, within the first year of the relationship